- ADVANCED SPIN TECHNOLOGY: Delivers more accurate cycle times and better unbalanced performance.
- A six-point suspension features four dampers and two springs, providing better stability for the entire wash unit.
- DURACORE DRIVE SYSTEM: Advanced drive system is more reliable and features a triple-lip seal, robust shaft sleeve, premium bearings, and die-cast trunnion.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROLS WITH M-SERIES TECHNOLOGY: Enhanced controls allow customized setup; each cycle and option can be priced individually, maximizing revenue.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT CLEANING: ENERGY STAR®-qualified and uses on average 10.71 gallons of water per cycle, which helps reduce energy and water costs.
- TurboWash™ System?s high-efficiency technology delivers energy savings without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- CLOTHESPIN™ APP BY MAYTAG COMPATIBLE: Customers can use their smartphones to pay for#their laundry, remotely check for available machines.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty–All Parts Covered
Configuration and Overview
|CEE Tier||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Horsepower||1/2 HP|
The Maytag Difference
|Coin Drop Ready||No|
|Coin Slide Ready||No|
|Infrared Data Collection||Yes|
|Meter Case Service door||No|
|Service Mode Activation||Yes|
|15Amps. 60Hz. 120V. . Please refer to the Installation Instructions for detailed electrical information.|