Commercial Single Load, Energy Advantage ™ Front-Load Washer
For Your Operation
- MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLS: Controls offer owners the ability to customize vend prices and washer cycle options, such as Super Cycle, ensuring optional revenue.
- ADVANCED SPIN TECHNOLOGY: Delivers more accurate cycle times and better unbalanced performance.
- A six-point suspension features four dampers and two springs, providing better stability for the entire wash unit.
- DURACORE DRIVE SYSTEM: Advanced drive system is more reliable and features a triple-lip seal, robust shaft sleeve, premium bearings, and die-cast trunnion.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT CLEANING: ENERGY STAR®-qualified and uses on average 10.71 gallons of water per cycle, which helps reduce energy and water costs.
- TurboWash™ System?s high-efficiency technology delivers energy savings without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- MAYTAG CONNECT 360°™ COMPATIBLE Delivers real-time machine diagnostics to any mobile device via the cloud, offering owners the ultimate in machine control.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty–All Parts Covered
Configuration and Overview
|CEE Tier||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Horsepower||1/2 HP|
The Maytag Difference
|Coin Drop Ready||No|
|Coin Slide Ready||No|
|Infrared Data Collection||Yes|
|Meter Case Service door||No|
|Service Mode Activation||Yes|
|15Amps. 60Hz. 120V. . Please refer to the Installation Instructions for detailed electrical information|
There are no reviews yet.